DT05 - The space saving miracle
AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 2023
- The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation.
- Powerful engines (gasoline or diesel); 2-stage speed adjustment.
- Robust crawler design guarantees long service life with low wear and tear.
- Optimal ratio between low net weight and maximum payload.
- Ultra-compact dimensions (66 cm), ideal for working in confined spaces and making its way through standard doors; high ground clearance. Optional high-tipping skip available.
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.
Add Delivery Month To Your Order
We have orders for this item which are forecasted out over a 12 to 24 month period. If you want to purchase this item you will need to let us know which month you would prefer to have it delivered. To do this you must first click on the ADD TO CART button. This will give you access to the Special Instructions area where you can provide us with the details of the month you wish to receive the delivery of this item. If you click on the Buy it Now you will not have access to the notes area to give us these details.
Order and Delivery Process
You may order as many pieces of equipment as you like from our website without paying a deposit. In fact we'd prefer you to order your machines well in advance, it helps us forecast our orders also. Once the order is placed we will be in contact with you to confirm a production slot and what month your machine is estimated to arrive. A month or two before you machine goes into production we will send you an invoice for the equipment and you will need to make a commitment by paying a $1000, non refundable deposit. If that this time you choose not to go ahead with the equipment we will simply cancel your order, no worries mate. The deposit can be paid via credit card or be taken out of your disbursements at the end of the month. The timeline in which we need this deposit will vary depending on several factors, one of the main ones being supply and demand. On some orders it could be a few months on other orders it could be a few weeks. So feel free to place your orders now and then sit tight and we will get back to you with a timeline confirmation and let you know when its time to pay a deposit.
DEPOSIT INVOICES WILL BE SENT APPROXIMATELY 8 WEEKS PRIOR TO ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.
Exclusive to Diggermate Franchises ONLY
All Wacker Neuson equipment is advertised for the the exclusive distribution to the Diggermate franchise network. For public enquiries of this product please contact your local Wacker Neuson Dealer