- Increased water & fuel capacity minimizes the need for refilling during the day increasing jobsite efficiency.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls, and in confined areas.
- Unique hood design and pivoting floor plate provide quick, tool-free, and spacious access to engine, hydraulic and water systems.
- Ergonomically designed operator station provides comfort and efficiency to the operator. Ergonomic joystick with integrated water and vibration functions. Fuel and water gauges provide operator feedback to fluid levels during operation.
- Powered by a proven Honda GX630 engine, the RD12A provides contractors with a highly efficient machine for a variety of applications.
Add Delivery Month To Your Order
We have orders for this item which are forecasted out over a 12 to 24 month period. If you want to purchase this item you will need to let us know which month you would prefer to have it delivered. To do this you must first click on the ADD TO CART button. This will give you access to the Special Instructions area where you can provide us with the details of the month you wish to receive the delivery of this item. If you click on the Buy it Now you will not have access to the notes area to give us these details.
Order and Delivery Process
You may order as many pieces of equipment as you like from our website without paying a deposit. In fact we'd prefer you to order your machines well in advance, it helps us forecast our orders also. Once the order is placed we will be in contact with you to confirm a production slot and what month your machine is estimated to arrive. A month or two before you machine goes into production we will send you an invoice for the equipment and you will need to make a commitment by paying a $1000, non refundable deposit. If that this time you choose not to go ahead with the equipment we will simply cancel your order, no worries mate. The deposit can be paid via credit card or be taken out of your disbursements at the end of the month. The timeline in which we need this deposit will vary depending on several factors, one of the main ones being supply and demand. On some orders it could be a few months on other orders it could be a few weeks. So feel free to place your orders now and then sit tight and we will get back to you with a timeline confirmation and let you know when its time to pay a deposit.
DEPOSIT INVOICES WILL BE SENT APPROXIMATELY 8 WEEKS PRIOR TO ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.
Exclusive to Diggermate Franchises ONLY
All Wacker Neuson equipment is advertised for the the exclusive distribution to the Diggermate franchise network. For public enquiries of this product please contact your local Wacker Neuson Dealer