ST31 Skid Steer Tracked Loader - Wacker Neuson
AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2023
The ST31 matches the compact size of a medium frame with lift capacity of larger loaders. The vertical lift arm, 3,2 meters lift height and 55 kW regeneration free engine, make the ST31 an accomplished material handler, perfect for use in a wide range of applications, from moving palletized material around a construction site to truck loading. The wide, double-steel reinforced tracks provide stability and reduced total cost of ownership.
Expansive Maintenance Access
- Things break, and repairs are required, it's fact of life. The forward tilting cab and simple arrangement of internal components limit downtime when things go wrong.
- A spacious engine bay, coupled with a swing up cooling package, provide convenient access to hydraulics and the engine.
Controls for Every Operator
- Mechanical hand-foot controls allow the user to operate boom and bucket controls via foot pedals and machine steering via hand levers. Selectable EH joystick controls: Control patterns can be toggled between ISO and H-Pattern via a switch in the cab. Sensitivity can be adjusted to the operator’s preferences. With adjustable sensitivity and control patterns, the loader is designed to fit the control preferences of nearly any user.
- Different types of controls ensure that operators with different backgrounds and experience can operate efficiently.
- Choose between mechanical hand-foot controls and selectable EH Joystick Controls with ISO and H patterns.
Maintenance and Filter Free After-treatment
- Maintenance, and regeneration free after treatment eliminates extreme heat and reduced performance during regeneration.
- Equipped with a passive Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and Exhaust Gas Re-circulation requiring no maintenance, reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
DEPOSIT INVOICES WILL BE SENT APPROXIMATELY 8 WEEKS PRIOR TO ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.