Versatility is the real driver of this machineThe versatile SW10 Skid Steer Wheel Loader is an excellent addition to any hire or contractor fleet and is the perfect fit for landscaping projects, light site work, grading, auguring, general material handling and much more!
- Skid steer loader with hydrostatic transmission realized with double axial pistons pump with variable displacement and four gear motors, securely connected, on single wheels; (no chain drive).
- Hydraulic servo-controls to operate booms, bucket and travelling.
- Wide and comfortable driving place with canopy, lifted by springs, for rapid access and maintenance; FOPS, ROPS protection.
- The tilting safety bar side which safely disconnects all the servo controls when it is lifted, can be used also as an arm rest to comfortably use the joysticks.
- Hydraulic power take off (PTO) to use various attachments.
- Quick hitches for predisposed buckets and various tools.
Add Delivery Month To Your Order
We have orders for this item which are forecasted out over a 12 to 24 month period. If you want to purchase this item you will need to let us know which month you would prefer to have it delivered. To do this you must first click on the ADD TO CART button. This will give you access to the Special Instructions area where you can provide us with the details of the month you wish to receive the delivery of this item. If you click on the Buy it Now you will not have access to the notes area to give us these details.
Order and Delivery Process
You may order as many pieces of equipment as you like from our website without paying a deposit. In fact we'd prefer you to order your machines well in advance, it helps us forecast our orders also. Once the order is placed we will be in contact with you to confirm a production slot and what month your machine is estimated to arrive. A month or two before you machine goes into production we will send you an invoice for the equipment and you will need to make a commitment by paying a $1000, non refundable deposit. If that this time you choose not to go ahead with the equipment we will simply cancel your order, no worries mate. The deposit can be paid via credit card or be taken out of your disbursements at the end of the month. The timeline in which we need this deposit will vary depending on several factors, one of the main ones being supply and demand. On some orders it could be a few months on other orders it could be a few weeks. So feel free to place your orders now and then sit tight and we will get back to you with a timeline confirmation and let you know when its time to pay a deposit.
DEPOSIT INVOICES WILL BE SENT APPROXIMATELY 8 WEEKS PRIOR TO ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.
Exclusive to Diggermate Franchises ONLY
All Wacker Neuson equipment is advertised for the the exclusive distribution to the Diggermate franchise network. For public enquiries of this product please contact your local Wacker Neuson Dealer